- Supporting an inclusive workplace in difficult times
- What is Diversity, Inclusion & Intersectionality?
- Get Your Baseline D&I Data
- Business case for D&I
- Write/Update your D&I Policy
- Getting Strategic with D&I
- Example D&I policies, strategies & plans
- Inclusive Leadership
- Communicating D&I
- Inclusive Recruitment
- Inclusive Language
- D&I Councils
- D&I Champions
- ERGs, Networks & Affinity Groups
- Supplier Diversity
- D&I Days & Dates
- Inclusive Bathrooms
Your D&I strategy will help you translate your D&I policy from vision into strategic goals. Then you will define the initiatives and programs needed to achieve these goals in order to deliver practical outcomes.
DCA’s strategic process for D&I is based on our research and consultation with DCA members about what works to develop and implement D&I programs and initiatives that have real results.
Change at Work is an evidence-based model of D&I organisational change, which empirical research indicates will enable organisations to more effectively achieve D&I outcomes in the workplace.
Change at Work sets out four steps to follow when implementing D&I changes.
DCA members can login to access more information and resources on how to apply the Change at Work Model to creating a strategy or program.
Want to Use Our Model?
Where you wish to refer to our Change at Work Model publicly, it must be correctly attributed to DCA.
- Formal attribution to DCA is required where references to this definition are in a written format.
- Citing DCA as a source will suffice where the reference is made in a verbal format.
The suggested citation for this definition is:
Diversity Council Australia, Change at Work Model, Sydney, Diversity Council Australia, 2019.