- Supporting an inclusive workplace in difficult times
- What is Diversity, Inclusion & Intersectionality?
- Get Your Baseline D&I Data
- Business case for D&I
- Write/Update your D&I Policy
- Getting Strategic with D&I
- Example D&I policies, strategies & plans
- Inclusive Leadership
- Communicating D&I
- Inclusive Recruitment
- Inclusive Language
- D&I Councils
- D&I Champions
- ERGs, Networks & Affinity Groups
- Supplier Diversity
- D&I Days & Dates
- Inclusive Bathrooms
What do bathrooms have to do with inclusion?
When people do not have a bathroom option that is accessible, or they do not feel comfortable and/or safe accessing it, they may choose to not use the bathroom. As well as limiting opportunities for individuals, this can lead to health risks such as urinary tract infections and depression.
By making bathrooms accessible to as many people as possible, you can make your workplace more inclusive.
What do workplaces need to know about bathrooms to make your spaces more inclusive for everyone?
Members can log in to access more information.