- Supporting an inclusive workplace in difficult times
- What is Diversity, Inclusion & Intersectionality?
- Get Your Baseline D&I Data
- Business case for D&I
- Write/Update your D&I Policy
- Getting Strategic with D&I
- Example D&I policies, strategies & plans
- Inclusive Leadership
- Communicating D&I
- Inclusive Recruitment
- Inclusive Language
- D&I Councils
- D&I Champions
- ERGs, Networks & Affinity Groups
- Supplier Diversity
- D&I Days & Dates
- Inclusive Bathrooms
DCA defines inclusive recruitment as:
the process of connecting with, assessing, and selecting a diversity of individuals when hiring. It requires organisational and individual practices that value diversity and are bias free.
Want to Use Our Definition?
- Where you wish to refer to our definition publicly, it must be correctly attributed to DCA.
- Formal attribution to DCA is required where references to this definition are in a written format.
Citing DCA as a source will suffice where the reference is made in a verbal format.
The suggested citation for this definition is:
Diversity Council Australia, Sydney, Diversity Council Australia, June 2020.
See also – Inclusive Recruitment At Work Research, 2022
See also – Inclusive Recruitment Tools
DCA members can login to access tips and tools on inclusive recruitment.