- Supporting an inclusive workplace in difficult times
- What is Diversity, Inclusion & Intersectionality?
- Get Your Baseline D&I Data
- Business case for D&I
- Write/Update your D&I Policy
- Getting Strategic with D&I
- Example D&I policies, strategies & plans
- Inclusive Leadership
- Communicating D&I
- Inclusive Recruitment
- Inclusive Language
- D&I Councils
- D&I Champions
- ERGs, Networks & Affinity Groups
- Supplier Diversity
- D&I Days & Dates
- Inclusive Bathrooms
‘Supplier diversity’ is a business practice that encourages diversity in the supply marketplace by encouraging the purchase of goods and services from businesses owned by, or that assist, underrepresented groups.
In Australia, most supplier diversity programs are focussed on Indigenous Procurement (because of the Commonwealth Government’s Indigenous Procurement Policy) as well as Disability Enterprises.
In the U.S. the practice includes minority-owned, women owned, veteran owned, LGBT-owned, veteran owned, and historically underutilised businesses.