You will have the opportunity to measure diversity and inclusion in your workforce and its impact, and compare findings to national benchmarks. Specifically, you will access data points for:
- Diversity: The diversity of your workforce
- Inclusion: Your employees' experience of workplace inclusion
- Impact: The impact of workplace inclusion on team and employee outcome
- WGEA: Employer of Choice for Gender Equality Citation employee survey questions
- Leading Practice Benchmark: Your diversity and inclusion results compared to a DCA-Member Leading Practice benchmark.
This project aims to map and track the state of inclusion in the Australian workforce and in leading D&I employers, for workers from a range of demographic backgrounds (e.g., Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, age, cultural background, disability status, gender, sexual orientation).
* Please note that nominal costs are associated with taking part in this survey.