- Supporting an inclusive workplace in difficult times
- What is Diversity, Inclusion & Intersectionality?
- Get Your Baseline D&I Data
- Business case for D&I
- Write/Update your D&I Policy
- Getting Strategic with D&I
- Example D&I policies, strategies & plans
- Inclusive Leadership
- Communicating D&I
- Inclusive Recruitment
- Inclusive Language
- D&I Councils
- D&I Champions
- ERGs, Networks & Affinity Groups
- Supplier Diversity
- D&I Days & Dates
- Inclusive Bathrooms
Businesses that commit to and implement D&I policies are more likely to retain a committed and satisfied workforce (resulting in improved performance and profitability), as well as harness a valuable lever for innovation and growth.
What is a D&I Policy?
A D&I policy sets out your organisational commitment to diversity & inclusion. Your policy sets out your guiding principles, while your D&I strategies will detail the plans that will help meet your goals.
This 10-point guide will help you design or update a D&I policy.
For a guide to designing and implementing D&I strategies, plans and initiatives see GETTING STRATEGIC WITH D&I.
For help with writing or updating your D&I Policy, DCA Members can login in below.