Webinar on staying mentally healthy in challenging times
As COVID-19 continues to impact people’s health, wellbeing and livelihoods across the globe, staying mentally healthy is a huge challenge, especially given the changes to our everyday lives and onslaught of negative daily news.
At this webinar, Beyond Blue CEO, Georgie Harman discussed how we can maintain our wellbeing and how businesses can support their employees during these tumultuous times. This event looks at:
- The impacts of Coronavirus on mental health to date
- How to maintain perspective and balance
- How to stay connected
- What to do to stay mentally well while in self-isolation or quarantine
- How to stay productive at work
- The role physical activity can play in staying mentally fit
- What practical support and advice you can give your employees.