As many of us are now working from home, staying connected and productive can be a challenge if you have caring responsibilities.
This DCA webinar focused on:
- Why creating a sense of connection between workers and organisations is so important at this time
- Practical ways for employees to stay productive and connected whilst working from home alongside caring responsibilities.
Our speakers included:
- Lisa Annese, DCA CEO (moderator)
- Emma Walsh, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Parents At Work
- Catherine McNair, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, QBE Insurance
- Stephen Barrow-Yu, DCA Board member and Executive Director, Management Consulting, KPMG.