Webinar on staying connected and productive while working from home with caring responsibilities
Time: 2:00pm to 3:15pm
Bookings close: 15 Apr 2020
As many of us are now working from home, staying connected and productive can be a challenge if you have caring responsibilities.
This DCA webinar will focus on:
- Why creating a sense of connection between workers and organisations is so important at this time
- Practical ways for employees to stay productive and connected whilst working from home alongside caring responsibilities.
Our speakers will included:
- Lisa Annese, DCA CEO (moderator)
- Emma Walsh, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Parents At Work
- Catherine McNair, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, QBE Insurance
- Stephen Barrow-Yu, DCA Board member and Executive Director, Management Consulting, KPMG.
Who should attend
Participation in DCA events is free for all member employees and a significant benefit of membership that we urge you to maximise.
Live-captioning of this event can be accessed via your smart phone or tablet and a recording and transcript will be made available via the DCA website after the event. If you have any additional accessibility needs that would assist your participation at the event please contact us on email@example.com.