At this event Lisa Annese, DCA’s CEO and Dr Jane OLeary, DCAs Research Director, provided an in-person presentation of the recently released guidelines – Inclusive Recruitment at Work.Jane’s presentation outlined:
- What inclusive recruitment is
- DCA’s 5 Guiding principles of inclusive recruitment
- DCA’s framework for action for inclusive recruitment, consisting of 6 organisational ‘locks and keys’ organisations can use to open up recruitment opportunities for overlooked and underleveraged talent.
Lisa then talked to our expert panel about how Australian organisations can best diversify who and how they hire.
Our guest panelists include:
- Dr Theresa Smith-Ruig, Diversity & Inclusion Lead, Oz Minerals,
- Tammy Pope, Inclusion, Diversity & Indigenous Talent Management, Brisbane City Council,
- Andrew Davitt, National Program Manager, MAX, and
- Dr Karina Davis, CEO, Jobsbank.