DCA's Masterclass on tackling workplace sexual harassment
DCA has been asking its member CEOs to stand against gendered harassment and violence in all its forms, and commit to taking steps in their organisation to address sexual and sex-based harassment, to make the workplace safe for everyone.
We are delighted that DCA’s #IStandForRespect pledge has been signed by more than 200 CEOs from top companies in Australia across many sectors.
To support DCA members in their ongoing efforts, Lisa Annese, DCA CEO will be delivering a Masterclass on tackling workplace sexual harassment. She will share critical insights gained from her decades of experience advising business on workplace D&I issues, including:
- Why #IStandForRespect is so critical at this point in time
- The power of the current context, including March4Justice, #MeToo, men’s rights movement, and the Australian Human Rights Commission’s Respect@Work Report
- What sexual harassment is and isn’t, including addressing myths and misconceptions
- What a leading practice organisational approach to sexual harassment looks like, integrating recommendations from the Respect@Work report
- What we can all do as individuals.
This special DCA event will be MCed by DCA Member Engagement & Partnership Manager, Zach Ghirardello.
Following the Masterclass presentation, Zach will join Lisa Annese, and DCA Research Director, Dr Jane O'Leary, for a Q&A moderated by DCA Member Relations and Advisory Director, Mariam Veiszadeh.
'We need more Zach's in this world. It's so great to hear from males in this space and his passion is amazing. Thank you. Great topics discussed.' - Emily, event participant
'This was my first DCA session and I'm blown away. The content was interesting and eye-opening, and the panelists were super engaging. Loved the way that the panelists bounced off one another and built on the previous point with their own views. A great collection of panelists to deliver a really insightful and empowering session. I walked away wanting to implement change. Thank you all for your efforts.' - Anon, event participant
'I really enjoyed the session, I found the content fascinating, the presenters were so interesting. Thank you so much!' - Anon, event participant