ANZ recognised the need for company-wide structured training around Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures, history and the impacts of racism, in order to create a wider culture that supported Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees, customers, and the broader community.
DCA Board Member Kate Russell moderated a discussion with our guest speakers:
- Louise Ellis, Inclusion and Talent Manager, ANZ
- Fallon Wanganeen, Inclusion Program Manager, ANZ
- ‘The event was well structured, mediated and timed. I thoroughly enjoyed the opening from Norma and the panelists including the emcee were very well spoken and covered the topic very well.’ – Anon, event participant
- ‘The event was hosted very well and the speakers gave some great insights.’ – Anon, event participant
- ‘The Welcome to Country from Aunty Norma was so inspiring and energising. It was an honour to hear from her!‘ – Anon, event participant