Research Launch - She's Price(d)less
KPMG, the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) and DCA are delighted to invite you to a special event to launch the fourth in our important series of research reports on the gender pay gap.
She’s Price(d)less is the only analysis of its kind in Australia that investigates the contributing drivers of the gender pay gap to explain why the gender pay gap exists, and where it needs to be addressed the most.
This fourth iteration builds on prior editions and provides:
- New analysis of the drivers of the gender pay gap in Australia
- Detailed industry profiles revealing significant differences across industries
- Analysis of the impact of closing the gender pay gap.
Emceed by Alison Kitchen, National Chairman at KPMG Australia, the findings will be presented by co-author James McAtamney, Director, Policy, Programs & Evaluation at KPMG.
A panel featuring high profile leaders will then explore the implications for workplaces:
- Andrew Yates, CEO, KPMG
- Mary Wooldridge, Director, the Workplace Gender Equality Agency
- Sarah Hunter, Partner and Senior Economist, KPMG
- Nareen Young, Industry Professor (Indigenous Workplace Diversity), Jumbunna Institute for Indigenous Education & Research at UTS, and
- Lisa Annese, CEO, DCA.